Thursday, June 16, 2011

Still Struggling

Yesterday did not go as good as I had planned.

I started the day out good, didn't cheat, etc...


Then I went shopping, got low blood sugar, ended up cracking and eating like seven chicken nuggets from a fast food joint, which all in all was cheating because of the breading but still wasn't that bad.

Then I ended up eating beef lo mein for dinner, which everyone knows either has rice or noodles, mine contained noodles, although I picked most out I am still disappointed with myself for cheating.

The rest of the week is bringing multiple events, birthday parties, father's day, and my aunt coming into town which all mean my mother is creating FABULOUS dishes FULL of carbs that will tempt me...stay strong, Mandy...stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment