Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Beginning

I have one word to describe how I feel today: angry.

I have been getting EXTREMELY burnt out on my low carb diet. I have begun cheating and justifying it by saying oh it won't matter if I have a whatever snack here and there.

But honestly...do I really want to jeopardize my success thus far? HELL NO! I have lost about 22 pounds in the past 2 months that I have been doing the Atkins diet.

I am starting this blog to motivate myself to do better on my diet and share my feelings and struggles.

Today I discovered the forums on Atkins.com and posted a few new threads on there to see people's responses. I got a lot of positive feedback. If you are looking for a place to get low carb recipes and help/motivation from other people low carbing I suggest checking it out asap!

I am still getting used to the low carb way of living but it gets easier each day. I have hit a plateau and am now trying to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment